2020 Richard Thomas Fiction Writing Course Guide
I’ve decided to teach and write full-time! So that means I’m expanding my catalog of classes, and opening it up to authors of all levels. If you’d like the complete University of Richard Fiction Writing Course Guide, click here to email me now! It includes more information on my classes such as rates, length, overviews, books, and testimonials.
What classes am I offering in 2020? Here is the list:
- Short Story Mechanics (LitReactor.com) two weeks long (which still has 2019 slots open for April and October)
- Keep It Brief: A Flash Fiction Intensive (LitReactor.com) two weeks long (which still has 2019 slots open for July)
- Contemporary Dark Fiction (Skype, email, and Facebook) 16 weeks long
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshop (Skype, email, and Facebook) 16 weeks long
- Novel in a Year (via Skype, email, and Facebook) 52 weeks long (only one spot left!)
Come join the fun! And help take your writing to the next level. Class sizes are small, and payment plans are available, so drop me a note today!
(Note: The Best Horror of the Year, Volume Eleven includes my co-written novelette, “Golden Sun.”)
Click HERE to get your free copy of the Writing Course Guide now!
Fantastic news brother! Best of luck with it all, but I know you will excel!
Thanks! I know you’re busy with your MFA but if you open up any time, it’s always a pleasure to have you in class. I suppose at some point (soon, if not already) you won’t need me any more. 😦 Appreciate the kind words, as always.
That’s awesome Richard! Best of luck with it. I think the novel in a year is a really cool idea for a class.
Thanks! I had a lot of people ask about the Novel in a Year class, so I listened to my students and decided to put it together. Should be a long, crazy, fruitful year. I expect great things from all of this hard work.
Do you ever think about doing online classes?
Yes, I’m doing quite a few right now actually.
Pingback: Episode 380 | Matthew Betley Interview - The Author Stories Podcast with Hank Garner
Reblogged this on On Books and Writing and commented:
I wholeheartedly recommend this for anyone looking to step up their writing game.
You’ve always been a fabulous teacher. Best of luck.
Pingback: When #MOMLIFE and #WRITERLIFE Collide | REBECCAJONESHOWE.COM