I’ve decided to teach and write full-time! So that means I’m expanding my catalog of classes, and opening it up to authors of all levels. If you’d like the complete University of Richard Fiction Writing Course Guide, click here to email me now! It includes more information on my classes such as rates, length, overviews, books, and testimonials.
What classes am I offering in 2020? Here is the list:
- Short Story Mechanics (LitReactor.com) two weeks long (which still has 2019 slots open for April and October)
- Keep It Brief: A Flash Fiction Intensive (LitReactor.com) two weeks long (which still has 2019 slots open for July)
- Contemporary Dark Fiction (Skype, email, and Facebook) 16 weeks long
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshop (Skype, email, and Facebook) 16 weeks long
- Novel in a Year (via Skype, email, and Facebook) 52 weeks long (only one spot left!)
Come join the fun! And help take your writing to the next level. Class sizes are small, and payment plans are available, so drop me a note today!
(Note: The Best Horror of the Year, Volume Eleven includes my co-written novelette, “Golden Sun.”)