My newly expanded teaching “empire” is now LIVE! Head on over to Storyville to see what we’ve done, especially the reboot of Day of Reckoning (signing up now for 2020). Lots of classes, something for everyone. This is basically just a dedicated website for all of the previous classes I’ve taught, plus some new ventures:
- Short Story Mechanics—still at LitReactor.com, the essentials of storytelling
- Short Story Mechanics (At Your Own Pace)—a NEW version of this popular class at your own pace
- Keep It Brief—still at LitReactor.com, a class on flash fiction
- Contemporary Dark Fiction—still being taught online, sold out for Jan 2020, a few spots left for Sept 2020
- Advanced Creative Writing Workshop—still being taught online, sold out for Jan and May 2020, a few spots left for Sept 2020
- Novel Writing Class—still being taught online, only one session for 2020, sold out
- NEW: Day of Reckoning—one day, monthly, with seven teachers, a wide range of topics, as well as feedback, a great class
- NEW: Guest Authors—a range of authors will be teaching stand-alone classes, monthly, as well
Feel free to share, retweet, invite your friends, etc. Thank you for the continued support. Means a lot.
PS: Look at the amazing authors that will be a part of Day of Reckoning—Carina Bissett, S. L. Coney, Brian Evenson, Brian Hodge, Sarah Gailey, Lindsay Hunter, Gabino Iglesias, John Langan, Livia Llewellyn, Jacklyn Dre Marceau, Sarah Read, Kelly Robson, Eden Royce, Karen Runge, Priya Sharma, Angela Slatter, Lucy A. Snyder, A.C. Wise, Mercedes M. Yardley, Richard Wood, Richard Thomas—Moderator.